sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

Call me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

 
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,
At you baaaabeh,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

 
And all the other boys,
Try to chaaase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

You took your time with the call,
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all,
But still, you're in my way

I beg, and borrow and steal
Have foresight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it,
But it's in my way
image 
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,
At you baaaabeh,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,
Try to chaaase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad

It's hard to look right,
At you baaaabeh,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,
Try to chaaase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so so bad

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that

So call me, maybe?

http://www.vagalume.com.br/carly-rae-jepsen/call-me-maybe-traducao.html#ixzz25GdixE8z




Call me baby

I threw a frog in the well,
Don't ask me why, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you are diving in a bay.

I trade my soul for a wish,
But a frog can't be a prince,
I wasn't thinking on this,
But now I'm screwed in my way.

Your stare was telling
A god swagger and a big kiss I was picturing,
Hot night, earth is shaking
Where was I thinking when I did this, baby?


Hey, I just left you,
And this is hazy,
But please forget my number,
Don't call me babe.

It's hard to think right
When you think fairytales,
But you can't call me,
You are diving maybe?


Hey, I just left you,
And this is hazy,
But please forget my number,
Don't call me babe.

And all the other frogs,
Trying to kill me,
But I won't give my number,
It is not going to be this time, baby!

You took your time as a hater,
I took no time with your fall,
I'll try to rescue after all,
But still, will you be in my way?

I beg, and borrow, but I am betty the uggly
Have foresight and never fame for real,
I didn't know they could fall,
But they are in my way.


Your stare was telling
A god swagger and a big kiss I was picturing,
Hot night, earth is shaking
Where was I thinking when I did this, baby?

And all the other frogs,
Try to chaase me
But, They can't call my number
So, they will run after me, baby.

Before I threw you on the well,
I regret about it so bad,
I regret about it so bad,
I regret about it so bad, so bad.

Before you came into my life,
I had less haters,
And you should know,
I'm going to swin with you baby.


It's hard to think right
When you think on fairytales way,
But you can't call me,
Because you are diving maybe?

Hey, I just left you,
And this is hazy,
But please forget my number,
Don't call me baby.

And now I jump in,
Trying to take you baby,
Here is my number,
I'm going to make you call me, baby.


Before I threw you on the well,
I regret about it so bad,
I regret about it so bad,
I regret about it so bad, so bad.

Than I dived into the well,
I kissed you so bad,
And you turned into that.

Better a fake charming than a real one, baby!



Vídeo:



Call me Maybe, Carly Rae


Call me Maybe, Glee

Comment Please! Give a sign of life viewers! Run for the book! 


Follow me on Twitter:
@partedesi
Reações:

2 comentários:

Postar um comentário